Based on Julie Ross' book "Practical Parenting for the 21st Century: The Manual You Wish Had Come With Your Child," this class will help you create and foster the type of parent/child relationship that lasts a lifetime: one based on respectful discipline and open communication.
- Are you struggling with your child over homework assignments or going to school? Do you feel challenged by your child's all consuming interest in screen time?
- Does your child fight with his siblings? Fail to respect limits? Treat you disrespectfully?
- As a parent, are you angry with your child? Repeating requests over and over (with no results)?
- Losing confidence in your ability to parent?
- Would you like to get rid of the yelling and replace it with a real connection with your child?
You'll leave the class with reliable and concrete skills to effectively communicate with your child, no matter the age, no matter the situation. You'll learn SKILLS, not theory. And you'll finish the course feeling more confident in your ability to eliminate unacceptable behavior, and raise responsible, cooperative children with high self esteem.