- Do you find yourself feeling frustrated because your child is more interested in screen time than school?
- Are you wondering if your child’s behavior is typical for their age or is it related to the pandemic?
- Is your child acting disrespectful and or pushing back over the limits you are trying to set?
- Are you trying to get your child to take more responsibility around the house?
- Does your child seem to be struggling with self-esteem?
It’s been a challenging couple of years, and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight… yet.
In addition to all of the questions that come up normally when you’re raising a child, the pandemic has added to the complexity of our job as parents. But, there ARE answers.
Based on Julie Ross' book "Practical Parenting for the 21st Century: The Manual You Wish Had Come With Your Child," this online class, specifically for parents of children ages 3 - 9 years, will answer these questions and any others you may have. Even more importantly, we promise you'll finish the class with reliable and concrete skills to effectively parent your child, no matter their age, no matter the situation. You'll learn SKILLS, not theory. Register now …..
As usual, class size is limited to only nine participants and to encourage you to join, I've lowered the cost to $500 per person or $900 per couple (or join with a friend or partner.) We accept all major credit cards, Zelle and Venmo, and can even work out a payment schedule that works for you.